Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GP Audio

  1. #1
    Inactive Member petero's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27th, 2008
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, does anyone know if Great Plains Audio are on a break or gone to RMAF etc. I've sent them a couple of emails and received no response. I need a couple of replacement diaphragms for my 604g's. I'm a bit afraid I might have upset Steve when I queried the postage price but I'd rather buy from them than perhaps someone who doesn't have an established reputation.

    Cheers Saturn V.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ClassicComics's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my limited experiance with them.... it seems like it takes them awhile to answer e-mails... at least my e-mails.... but they did respond eventually.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Send your e-mail to Bill at:

    [email protected]

    If you don't get a reply very quickly, let me know at:

    [email protected]

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member aeyb701's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bill or Steve is good about answering the phone-always works best for me.
    Jon A.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.